1/3/11

VIDEO

The Thuli Malabela Project

Today I bring you the most brilliant young woman I have ever met. She is 21-years old Thuli Malabela who is still a student (not arts but something else). She is a songwriter and gifted guitarist. Well, I don't know what's a gift in playing a guitar when she had to learn to strum the strings. However I put together this video of her to share the nectar that has captivated me for the past two years. Enjoy!


Thuli is the sister of prolific poet Humanity (Rootgirl Oscarine Malabela) of Dwarsloop. One often wonders what will happen once they find synergies and take over the world. I reckon we will all be jamming and touching the sky! Haha.


TO COMMENT ON THIS POST GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: THE Kasiekulture BLOG & write your comment on the wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Commentator

Kasiekulture encourages you to leave a comment and sensitize others about it. However due to spammers filling this box with useless rhetoric that has nothing to do with our posts we have now decided that to comment you have to go to our Facebook Page titled THE Kasiekulture BLOG. We will not authorise any comments. Apologies for the inconvenience.