7/9/08

RHYME

freestyle
(edit)

i ain't gon' write about the hustle/
i don't mean to scare ya/
cuz i love you so much wanna make you part of my team/
but still/
i tricked kaff*rs f*cked a ho in durbs/
received thousands rejection slips but still believed i was great/
started a group called it madd froggz put some cash on the dream/
had big plans of multi million even tattered my arm/
everytime i look @ the heart's pilgrimage for a hustler/
madd froggz squad soldier for life is like mecca to muslims/
moriah to zionist christians/
wordfest to poets/
my belief in greatness is unmatched i even bled for my ideals/
slept in sleazy hotels developed an addiction to caffeine/
@ park station cheapest meal is one cup of five roses/
paid my dues in train coaches spending cold-cold nights/
snubbed by superiors for my dreams eclipsed they ants mentality/
i'm a hustler truth is you can't stand on my way/
muthaf*ckas choke in they sleep release blood through the nostrils/
cuz they ain't never dealt with a dreadnought slicing through a glacier/
son of god without the holy ghost navigating through hell/
started with pennies cheap girls on crumpled bachelor beds/
illicit cash on my hands i sold my soul for less/
tried dragging everyone with me as i climbed everest/
before the pussy loss of focus kaff*rs worshipped climax/
while i stood stressing writing poetry smoking a cannabis spliff/
all in my room getting wasted seeing visions of ghandi/
turn the other cheek in a brawl/
my gasoline is cash/
been to every city you dream of/
stashed babies in dustbins/
slept hungry challenged ulcer/
bruised my tonsils through starvation/
bought my first cellphone out of necessity/
never had insurance for my daddy left when he got the message i'm coming/
i'm a muthaf*cking son of a part time mother/
who brought me to this world &d nursed me 'til i turned 20/
21 without a job but my priceless talent/
dear mother set me loose cut me off her budget/
modern day christopher columbus i trust in a compass/
pioneer for my boys i discover terrains/
e.y.e we make joints colonise the underground/
raise the bar drop illmatic invite chrome hollow points/
you'll never know there're only five hired guns with the skill/
to take a shot @ a hustler & bury its dream/
expand your roster playahate put shin bet on your repetoire/
print my name in black ink let them know i'm a native/
that across seas i navigated cosmopolitan buccaneer/
til i found my ass stuck with the truest buccaneer/
muthaf*cka with a dream that dwarfs martin luther king'/
e.y.e we like brothers/
rap game's our mother/
madd froggz squad to me remains bigger than four kaff*rs/
cuz every night before i sleep i still touch MFS/
i just write about the hustle don't mean to scare you/
carry your cross young kaff*r necessity's calling/
cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Commentator

Kasiekulture encourages you to leave a comment and sensitize others about it. However due to spammers filling this box with useless rhetoric that has nothing to do with our posts we have now decided that to comment you have to go to our Facebook Page titled THE Kasiekulture BLOG. We will not authorise any comments. Apologies for the inconvenience.