5/15/08

SONG

The Missing Verse
This verse goes straight into the remix for Journey With Me immediately me and the maker of the original record get ten minutes to bust a rhyme. That's my word!










journey with me as i walk through your oak door/ loaded pistol on my left a blazing spliff on my right/ screaming f*ck the system while i'm the BEE type/ my flack paid for through laundered capital made through contraband/ about to start a mini war with a clan seated for supper/ sooner than later there'll be blood oozing corpses dropping/ sirens blurring one zero triple one dialling/ police taking their time ambulance stalling/ journey with me into a rhyme classified post-orgasmic/ that comes to you after the oomph for my spunk has been dished/ bile-less vomit that i puke when i've been called for a tour/ from my retirement activated by musos dying wanting/ when zombo umanji and mawillies perish broke/ journey to paupers funerals for those who lived like millionaires/ hail mary hail mary don't mean shit no more/ when my journey to your heart activates your wrath/ fuck what you heard when all i'm saying gets picked by deafened ears


* MAKE IT OR BREAK IT. VOTE FOR HOT OR COLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Commentator

Kasiekulture encourages you to leave a comment and sensitize others about it. However due to spammers filling this box with useless rhetoric that has nothing to do with our posts we have now decided that to comment you have to go to our Facebook Page titled THE Kasiekulture BLOG. We will not authorise any comments. Apologies for the inconvenience.