2/18/07

EXPRERIMENTAL

"IF THOU BE CHRIST..."
Seven lyrics about the Son of God. This is a new post-Sunday feature. Send your lyrics and picture and grace this space

"When Jesus Christ is all of a sudden born in Qhudeni, near Nquthu, you can't help but sit and listen" - Makhosazana Xaba

"They say Jesus is my father but I ain't seen Jesus in my house" - St Lucas tha Ribelatti


"I smoked a spliff with Jesus Christ" - Lebogang Mashile



"Few people remember me like they forgot Jesus Christ" - Goodenough Mashego


"We hail Jesus Christos, in time of trouble and need" - Uhuru




"My girlfriend sends poems to Jesus Christ" - Gary Cummiskey







"Jesus is a communist/ marching side by side/ with the feminist" - Mbongeni Khumalo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Commentator

Kasiekulture encourages you to leave a comment and sensitize others about it. However due to spammers filling this box with useless rhetoric that has nothing to do with our posts we have now decided that to comment you have to go to our Facebook Page titled THE Kasiekulture BLOG. We will not authorise any comments. Apologies for the inconvenience.